- – Have you gone through a traumatic experience?
- – Are you struggling with upsetting emotions or do you have frightening memories?
- – Have you witnessed something that has upset you emotionally?
- – Do you feel numb, disconnected, or unable to trust other people?
- – Have you become increasingly angry or aggressive towards others?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions then you may want to consider joining our CBITS group. CBITS is a counseling group for students who have witnessed or gone through a traumatic experience which has impacted their learning, grades, attendance, relationships, sense of self, etc.
If interested in learning more about this group please either stop by 110 to schedule an appointment with Ms. Maldonado
or Ms. Malisow