3235 N. Leclaire Ave. Chicago, IL 60641Ph: (773) 534-3400, Fax: (773) 534-3684
1) NMMA Tutoring: After school tutoring will begin on Monday, March 2nd, in the library as part of our partnership with the National Museum of Mexican Art. All students should be encouraged to attend - Monday through Thursday: 3 to 3:30 p.m., Friday: 3 to 4:00 p.m.
2) Senior Assembly has been rescheduled to Monday, February 23rd. All seniors will meet in the auditorium to review their individual progress toward graduation.
3) Seniors are required to complete a minimum of three college applications and FAFSA, or scholarship applications as part of our senior expectation. If you need assistance in applying to schools, scholarships or any extra post-secondary choices, please refer to counselors, or Mr. Figueroa - our College and Career Coach.
4) After school schedule for Postsecondary Lab: room 315 will be open T-Th from 3:05pm - 4:05pm starting Tuesday, September 16. GEAR UP will also be providing support. Students are encouraged to utilize this time to assist with college applications, scholarships, enrichments, ACT registration, job explorations, personal statements and much more.
5) Senior Prom will be on May 30th, at Monthy's Elegant Banquets in Bensenville; graduation will be on Tuesday, June 16th, at the UIC Forum.
Festival Hall Complex, Hall A 600 East Grand AvenueChicago, IL 60611312/595-PIER (7437) or 800/595-PIER (7437)
Fair Hours: Saturday, September 27, 201411:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Directions and Parking*: Find Directions and Parking information for the Navy Pier online.
Navy Pier Map
The recommended lot to park in is the East Parking Garage, at 60 East Grand Ave. Parking is $25/day*, without in/out privileges. If the East Garage gets full, then everyone will be directed to park in the West Garage. There will be signs leading from the garage to the Exhibit Hall.
There will be over 300 colleges and universities present at the event. Student are encouraged to register prior to the event. For more information contact Mr. Figueroa in the Counseling Department.
Child Health Exam. FormParent Portal OrientationUpdated Store CatalogCourse CatalogWelcome Packet Dress Code PolicyTeacher Handbook Electronic Device Policy School FeesSY15 Clubs & ActivitiesSY15 LSC CalendarSY15 PAC CalendarSY15 - Student SCC - ENSY15 - Student SCC - ESSY15 - Student SCC - PLCTE Application - ESFebruary EnrichmentsFeb / Mar Scholarships