3235 N. Leclaire Ave. Chicago, IL 60641Ph: (773) 534-3400, Fax: (773) 534-3684
1) Post-Secondary Coach, Mr.Figueroa, has started the Dreamers Club as a support group for undocumented students. Dreamers reveive resources and guidance around continuing their education and empowering students to achieve their dreans. Students do not need to be undocumented to be a part of Dreamers Club.
2) Congratulations to senior, Enrique Bucio, for being selected as one of 200 members of the Golden Apple Scholars of Illinois Class 2015! Golden Apple Scholars are the best and brightest students in the state interested in career in education. We're proud of you Enrique!
3) We will be celebrating our seniors and annoucing their college plans and scholarship awards during grade level assemblies during week of April 27th for Academic Spirit Week.
4) The Lurie's Children Hospital is accepting applications for a 6 week, paid summer internship, whrere you can meet and learn from nurses, doctors, physical therapists, and other hospital staff. Open to juniors who have a 2.75+ GPA and are either Latino/ billingual in Spanish and English, or African American. See GEAR UP in 110 by April 24th if you are interested in applying.
5) After School Matters will host a showcase of our two after school programs, Project Osmosis and Sports 37, on April 22nd from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria. Please check it out if you are currently involved in ASM, or if you want to be next year!
6) Alderman Suarez is sponsoring the 31st Ward's Annual Clean and Green. Join your neighbors, block clubs, schools, churches, and community organization to beautify our neighborhood on Saturday, April 18 from 8 a.m. to noon. Please see Mr. Goodman, or Ms. Lopez for details on service learning hours.
Festival Hall Complex, Hall A 600 East Grand AvenueChicago, IL 60611312/595-PIER (7437) or 800/595-PIER (7437)
Fair Hours: Saturday, September 27, 201411:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Directions and Parking*: Find Directions and Parking information for the Navy Pier online.
Navy Pier Map
The recommended lot to park in is the East Parking Garage, at 60 East Grand Ave. Parking is $25/day*, without in/out privileges. If the East Garage gets full, then everyone will be directed to park in the West Garage. There will be signs leading from the garage to the Exhibit Hall.
There will be over 300 colleges and universities present at the event. Student are encouraged to register prior to the event. For more information contact Mr. Figueroa in the Counseling Department.
Child Health Exam. FormParent Portal OrientationUpdated Store CatalogCourse CatalogWelcome Packet Dress Code PolicyTeacher Handbook Electronic Device Policy School FeesSY15 Clubs & ActivitiesSY15 LSC CalendarSY15 PAC CalendarSY15 - Student SCC - ENSY15 - Student SCC - ESSY15 - Student SCC - PLCTE Application - ESApril EnrichmentsMay /June Scholarships