3235 N. Leclaire Ave. Chicago, IL 60641Ph: (773) 534-3400, Fax: (773) 534-3684
1) All seniors and their parents are required to attend Report Card Pick Up on April 15th, and meet with their counselors. Seniors will receive their graduation status and information about graduation ceremony tickets. Not attending without directly contacting your counselor will lead to NO graduation tickets. It is a priority to know your graduation status.
2) The Lurie's Children Hospital is accepting applications for a 6 week, paid summer internship, whrere you can meet and learn from nurses, doctors, physical therapists, and other hospital staff. Open to juniors who have a 2.75+ GPA and are either Latino/ billingual in Spanish and English, or African American. See GEAR UP in 110 by April 24th if you are interested in applying.
3) Alderman Suarez is sponsoring the 31st Ward's Annual Clean and Green. Join your neighbors, block clubs, schools, churches, and community organization to beautify our neighborhood on Saturday, April 18 from 8 a.m. to noon. Please see Mr. Goodman, or Ms. Lopez for details on service learning hours.
4) Once a month, the Portage-Cragin Library hosts Teen Time: Game ON! This is an opportunity for teens to come to the library and play on PS3. They will also be hosting Teen Book Club on April 15th. Teen can come to the library and discuss their favorite books with other teens and discover other titles to read as well.
5) The areas on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor by the elevators are off limits to all students (except for those with a school-issued elevator pass). Any student caught in that area, or entering through, or exiting through the area by the elevators is subject to school discipline and/ or arrest.
6) Students are now allowed to wear hats in the building as long as they adhere to the rest of the dress code. Hats cannot bo worn to indicate gang affiliation, or advertise inappripriate things. Lastly, bandannas are not hats: no bandannas may be worn in school.
Festival Hall Complex, Hall A 600 East Grand AvenueChicago, IL 60611312/595-PIER (7437) or 800/595-PIER (7437)
Fair Hours: Saturday, September 27, 201411:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Directions and Parking*: Find Directions and Parking information for the Navy Pier online.
Navy Pier Map
The recommended lot to park in is the East Parking Garage, at 60 East Grand Ave. Parking is $25/day*, without in/out privileges. If the East Garage gets full, then everyone will be directed to park in the West Garage. There will be signs leading from the garage to the Exhibit Hall.
There will be over 300 colleges and universities present at the event. Student are encouraged to register prior to the event. For more information contact Mr. Figueroa in the Counseling Department.
Child Health Exam. FormParent Portal OrientationUpdated Store CatalogCourse CatalogWelcome Packet Dress Code PolicyTeacher Handbook Electronic Device Policy School FeesSY15 Clubs & ActivitiesSY15 LSC CalendarSY15 PAC CalendarSY15 - Student SCC - ENSY15 - Student SCC - ESSY15 - Student SCC - PLCTE Application - ESApril EnrichmentsFeb / Mar Scholarships