3235 N. Leclaire Ave. Chicago, IL 60641Ph: (773) 534-3400, Fax: (773) 534-3684
Counseling Notes: Attention Seniors!!!
- "College Decision Day" is almost here. All students planning on attending a four year university need to inform their chosen school by that date.
- Bring in your Financial Aid Award Letters to Mr. Phelan or your counselor to find out how much money you are receiving for college.
- Turn-in a copy of your acceptance letters to Mr. Phelan in order to be a part of our senior board wall.
- There are still many scholarships available. Come see Mr. Phelan in the post-secondary lab after school on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for more information.
- Free GEAR UP T-shirts will be distributed in exchange for the signed GEAR UP Consent and Media Release form during Report Card Pickup, April 8 (1 Center)m and on April 10 and 11 in the lunchroom, during all lunch periods.
- In order for a senior to reserve their graduation tickets, their parent or guardian needs to meet with the student's counselor during report card pick up. If a parent is unable to come in, they must schedule an appointment. See Mrs. Talos in room 110 for your counselor's contact information if needed.
- Students interested in a career in public safety should consider applying to the Chicago Police & Firefighter Training Academy. They are now accepting applications for any sophmore with a 2.5 GPA or higher and 95% attendance or better. Deadline to apply is April 25, 2014. Students should see anyone in room 110 for more information.
- The Chicago Park District is accepting summer job applications in a variety of positions. Positions are posted for people who will be 16 years old by June 15, 2014. Adults are also welcome. To apply go to: http://tinyurl.com/oyb6bfo
Child Health Exam. FormParent Portal OrientationUpdated Store CatalogSY2014 Course CatalogSY2014 Welcome Packet SY2014 Dress Code PolicySY2014 SCC - ENSY2014 SCC - ES SY2014 SCC - PLSY2014 Teacher Handbook Electronic Device Policy April Enrichments April Scholarships Scholarships for Juniors
FHS Athletics Site